1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix into a well developed dough.
2. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes, scale dough into 450 g each, mould into round shape and rest for further 10 minutes.
3. Mould long and cut into 4 pieces.
4. Place into prepared greased baking tins. Proof for about 90 minutes. at 35 °C, 75% relative humidity.
5. Bake at 210 °C for approximately 25 minutes.
Notes: Overnight dough is dough made from previous batch and kept fermented at ambient temperature for at least 4 hours before adding to the mix and the excess dough can be kept in refrigerator for later use.